Davidson County Schools Nutrition Program takes your child's health seriously. We promise to provide a tasty, healthy breakfast and lunch in our school cafes. We are compliant with federal and state regulations and align our school system's wellness program with these guidelines. We continue to increase our offerings with fresh produce, whole grains, and lower-calorie Smart Snacks. We have reduced fats, sodium, and sugars in our daily allowances for student breakfast and lunches. We do not fry foods and serve foods containing nuts or shellfish.
Our menus include:
- Meals that are made fresh daily
- Assortments of fresh fruits and veggies
- Whole Grains
- Variety of fat-free milk, lactose milk*, & soy milk*
- 100% juices
- Age-appropriate portion sizes
- Healthy a la carte selections (Smart Snacks) that are right-sized and meet nutrition standards for calories, fat, sugar and sodium.
*Available for purchase upon request
Meals, foods and beverages sold or served at schools meet state and federal requirements based on the USDA Dietary Guidelines. All meals, foods and beverages are prepared and served by qualified child nutrition professionals. We provide students with access to a variety of affordable and appealing foods that meet the health and nutrition needs of students.
Enrolled Student Prices (K-5)
Enrolled Student Prices (6-12)
Visitors and Staff Prices
A la Carte Pricing
A la Carte Price List 2019-20